This article is related to – Support Windows PC’s
This article is based on you running Microsoft Outlook 2013 / 2016 on a Windows PC
- At the top of your Outlook ribbon, choose ‘File‘
- Choose ‘Open & Export‘ then ‘Import/Export‘
- Choose ‘Export to a file‘
- Click ‘Outlook Data File (.pst)‘ and then click ‘Next‘
- Select the name of the email account to export, as shown in the picture below. Only information for one account can be exported information at a time
- Make sure that the ‘Include subfolders‘ check box is selected. This way everything in the account will be exported: Calendar, Contacts, and Inbox. Choose ‘Next‘
- Click ‘Browse‘ to select where to save the Outlook Data File (.pst). Type a file name, and then click ‘OK‘ to continue
- Click ‘Finish‘ and Outlook will now start the export process.
- That’s it, all done!
Freelance Computers – January 31, 2017