This article is related to – Mailprotector CloudMail
This guide is assuming that you are running the latest version of macOS Sierra
- Open macMail
- Click on the ‘Mail‘ link (top left of your screen) and then ‘Properties’, then ‘Accounts’
- To the bottom of the box click on the ‘+’ button
- You will see a list of different types of email account, choose ‘OtherMail Account’ and then press ‘Continue‘
- Add your Name, Email Address and Password in the fields and click ‘Sign In’
- This will try to verify the account, but will give and error and show additional settings
- In the ‘User Name‘ field enter your ‘Email Address’, make sure the Account type is set to ‘IMAP’
- Incoming Mail Server is: imap.cloudmail.email
- Outgoing Mail Server is: smtp.cloudmail.email
- Now click on the ‘Sign in’ button
- This will verify the settings and offer you 2 apps to use with the account ‘Mail’ and ‘Notes’ keep these checked and then press ‘Done’
- Your email will now download from the hosting server if the information you have entered is correct.
- That’s it – all done!